She has the most gorgeous hair ever. Jealous!
2. Start using more natural products in my everyday life. I keep finding out about strange things that go into the things we use and find a lot of it to be just gross...I am going for less on the ingredient list and more of me making it myself!
|Found on Pinterest|
7. Do more DIY projects! I love making things, or just making things different and better, but I rarely do it!
8. Finish all my Christmas shopping before December 1st. Well, the main Christmas shopping. I know me, I'll still be getting little things here and there up until Christmas morning!
9. Make at least one piece of clothing that fits properly that I can enjoy wearing on a, say, weekly basis. I've sewn a dress, but I never quite finished it and it can't currently be worn as is...
11. Get my tattoo! I posted a photo of it a while back, but I want to finally get it. I'll be scheduling my appointment soon I hope!
|"Where We Met" - Christen DeGonzague|
13. Go to a concert. I haven't been to one in a while - almost a year now! My last one was Alexi Murdoch (who was absolutely amazing) in October 2011. So I want to go to another one. I never thought a concert is something I would enjoy, but I love it.
14. Learn a song on guitar. I have tried so hard to play the guitar, but it just doesn't work like piano... I keep trying to play by ear and it just doesn't work out... I've always wanted to play though, and I really want to make it happen!
15. Finish cataloging my coins. Yes, I collect coins, mostly foreign. I have records of most of the ones I have, but I still haven't finished putting them in their places. I've been cataloging them by country and date. I'd really love to finish it.
16. Freshen up my French! Yes, I was minoring in French and I loved it, but I've gotten super rusty...so I want to refresh my memory and then keep learning it.
17. Start my vegan diet again. I really enjoyed the vegan lifestyle, and now that I know gluten is a problem for me, I should be able to avoid the foods that were making me so sick before. A lot of people thought I was crazy and silly for it, but it was a decision that I made for me that I felt good about, and I want to go back to it.
19. Organize my files. I hate having unorganized papers. I truly do.
20. Participate in another photography exhibit. My last one was Flux 2009 in Atlanta...it has been too long! I've been so out of touch with my photography, it really makes me feel pretty sad.
|Rosemary's Baby - IMDB|
22. Get a photo with a friend. Isn't it sad that I have no photos with friends? I have photos with Josh, but most of those were before we got married, and it's kind of different... I need this to happen!
23. Get my own place...or move out of my parents' anyways. I don't want to stay here too long. I'm grown and I need to get on my feet and get. I don't want to overstay my welcome, and I have a definite need to feel like I'm taking care of myself.
24. Celebrate my 25th birthday. I don't like my birthday being a big deal, and I typically prefer no one know it's my birthday. My last birthday was great, I only heard from a couple of people, and for the most part it was a normal day and no one really knew it was my birthday. It was exactly what I wanted and it was great. This time though, I actually want to do something. Nothing big, just something.
Phew! I'm going to be honest, I really struggled to get twenty-four things. I think my list may be over ambitious, but that's typical me, so I accept. I'm getting a little bit of a late start, but I'm going to do my best to actually complete this list. Some things will be easy, others hard, but I want to accomplish all of it, so I'm going to try and make it happen!